DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is:
Process-pack International GmbH
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will process personal data that we receive when you visit our websites or contact us.
3. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, we will collect no personal data with the exception of data that are transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit our website.
- Your IP address, whose last segment will be truncated.
- The remote host (name of the computer that accesses the website), if transmitted by the network.
- Date, time, status, and transmitted data volume.
- The website from which you were referred to the accessed website (referrer), if transmitted by the browser.
- Information about the browser product and browser version used (user-agent), if transmitted by the browser.
- If your user name should be transmitted by your network, it will not be stored by us.
Such data will not be merged with any other data sources. Collection of such data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 f) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Sec. 25 para .1 no. 2 German Telecommunications-Telemedia Data Protection Act (TTDSG). The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of its website – for this purpose, server log files must be tracked.
(2) In addition, your browser stores so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your device by your browser and which provide the party that places the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and more effective all around.
This website uses transient cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They include, in particular, session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. Collection of such data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 a) or f) GDPR.
4. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
For some of the aforementioned processes and services we have carefully selected third-party service providers in conformity with applicable data protection law. Such third-party service providers are bound by our instructions and are audited by us on a regular basis. They will not transfer your data to third parties.
In terms of transferring data to other recipients, we will transfer information about you only if we are required to do so by law, if you have consented, or if we otherwise have the right to transfer your data. Provided that these requirements are satisfied, we may transfer personal data, for example, to the following recipients:
- Government agencies and institutions (e.g., tax authorities, criminal investigation authorities), if there is a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Other companies or comparable institutions to whom we transfer your personal data for the purpose of our business relationship with you (e.g., network operators)
5. INTENTION TO TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
An active transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organization will only take place if this has been expressly disclosed in connection with the aforementioned services and if the requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR are satisfied. A third country is any country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in which the GDPR is not directly applicable. The EU Commission has not issued an adequacy decision for the United States pursuant to Art. 45 (1) GDPR.
6. CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE TIME PERIOD FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE STORED
The time period of data storage depends on when the purpose of data processing ends and on any subsequent legal recordkeeping obligations. If data are no longer needed, they will generally be erased unless continued processing – for a limited time period and, if applicable, on a restricted basis – is necessary for any of the following purposes:
- Compliance with recordkeeping obligations under commercial law or tax law: we are subject to recordkeeping and documentation obligations of up to 10 years under the German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Tax Code (AO).
- Preservation of evidence for statutory limitation periods: under Sec. 195 et seq. of the German Civil Code (BGB) the standard limitation period is three years, but under certain circumstances may be as long as 30 years.
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You may at any time request information about your stored personal data, the purpose for which your personal data are stored, and/or the source of your personal data. In addition, you may at any time have your personal data blocked, corrected, or erased. Requests for information about your personal data or requests for correction, blocking, or erasure of your personal data should be sent to:
Process-Pack International GmbH, Niedeckerstraße 1, 65795 Hattersheim am Main, Germany, phone: +49 6190 93 55 490, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for information, correction, blocking, or cancellation as well as any revocation of consent to the collection, use, or processing of data should be sent to the above mailing address or email address. You also have the right to lodge complaints with the data protection regulatory authorities.
Consent to processing of your personal data may be revoked at any time with effect for the future. The same also applies to revocation of any declarations of consent that were provided before the GDPR took effect, i.e., before May 25, 2018.
You have a right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a legitimate interest) if the reasons for the objection involve special personal circumstances; this also applies to profiling within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 4 GDPR on the basis of that provision.
If you object to processing of your personal data for direct advertising purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can show that there are compelling, protected reasons for processing your data that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, and unless your data are processed to assert, exercise, or defend legal rights or claims. Objections may be made informally and should be addressed as shown above.
8. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA, AND FINANCIAL CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
In connection with our business relationship you are required to make available those personal data that are necessary for entering into and performing our business relationship with and for performing our contractual obligations associated therewith and those personal data that we are required to collect by law. Without such data, we will generally not be able to enter into or perform any contracts with you.
9. NO AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, INCLUDING PROFILING
We generally use no automated decision-making process within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR to enter into or perform our business relationship with you. If we use such a process in exceptional cases, we will inform you separately if required by law.
10. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the user's computer. Google Analytics cookies make it possible to analyze how users use the website. The information obtained by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, the IP address of the user collected by the cookie is shortened by Google, i.e. used anonymously, if the user calls up our website from a member state of the European Union (e.g. Germany) or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. IP anonymization is active on this website. Browserwerk GmbH commissions Google to collect this user information in order to evaluate how the website is used, to compile reports on website activities and to provide some other services related to website use. The IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. The user can prevent cookies from being stored by Google on his computer by setting his browser accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website in the same way as if you allow cookies. The user can also prevent Google's cookie from transmitting information about how the user uses the website. This also prevents the use and processing of this information. To do this, download and install a browser plugin at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to prevent the collection by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt out only works in the browser and only for this domain). This will place an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again:
Deactivate Google Analytics
For more information on Google's use of data for advertising purposes, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Data use by Google when you use our partners' websites or apps"), www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes"),http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Manage information Google uses to show you ads") and www.google.com/ads/preferences/("Determine what ads Google shows you").
11. DATA SECURITY
We will protect your information using modern security systems and comply with data privacy and security provisions of the GDPR.
We will maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transfers and from third-party access. These measures will be updated to reflect the latest state of the art.